Avast offers a 7-day free trial for its VPN service. If you’re not interested in the service and want to cancel, follow these steps.
Checkout this video:
In this guide, we’ll show you how to cancel your Avast VPN trial. If you decide that you don’t want to continue using Avast VPN after the trial period, you can cancel it at any time.
Avast provides a 7-day free trial of their VPN service. You can use this trial to test out the service and see if it’s a good fit for you. If you decide that you don’t want to continue using Avast VPN after the trial period, you can cancel it at any time.
Here’s how to cancel your Avast VPN trial:
1. Open the Avast app and go to ‘Menu’ > ‘Settings’.
2. Scroll down and select ‘Billing & Licensing’.
3. Under ‘VPN License’, select ‘Cancel Trial’.
4. Confirm that you want to cancel your trial by selecting ‘Yes, cancel my trial now’.
5. Your Avast VPN trial will now be cancelled and you will no longer be charged for the service.
What is Avast VPN?
Avast SecureLine VPN is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) developed by Avast. It was launched on December 5, 2016, and is available for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. As of October 2019, Avast has servers in 34 countries.
Avast VPN encrypts your Internet connection using the AES-256 encryption protocol. When you connect to one of our servers, your traffic is routed through an encrypted tunnel to protect your online activity from eavesdroppers.
##How to Cancel Your Avast VPN Trial
If you’re not satisfied with Avast VPN or you found a better VPN provider, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Just follow the steps below to cancel your subscription:
1. Open the Avast SecureLine VPN app and click the menu button in the top-left corner.
2. Select My Subscriptions from the menu.
3. Click Cancel Subscription.
4. Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription by clicking Yes, Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel Your Trial
If you decide that Avast VPN isn’t right for you, it’s easy to cancel your trial. Just follow the steps below and you’ll be unsubscribed in no time. We’re sorry to see you go!
Method 1: Cancel through the Avast VPN app
If you subscribed to Avast VPN through the app, you can cancel your subscription directly in the app. To do so:
1. Open the Avast VPN app and sign in with your Avast Account credentials.
2. Select Subscription from the main menu.
3. Scroll down to Subscription information and select Cancel subscription.
Method 2: Cancel through the Avast VPN website
If you purchased your Avast VPN subscription through the Avast website, you can cancel it directly on the site:
1. Open your browser and go to www.avast.com/my-account.
2. Log in with the email address and password you used to purchase your subscription.
3. Click the Cancel button next to your VPN subscription.
4. In the pop-up window, click Yes, cancel my subscription to confirm.
5. You’ll see a message confirming that your cancellation request has been submitted successfully.
If you’re wondering how to cancel your Avast VPN trial, you’re in the right place. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps to cancel your Avast VPN trial so that you don’t get charged. We’ll also provide some tips on how to avoid accidentally signing up for a trial in the first place.
What happens if I don’t cancel my trial?
If you don’t cancel your trial before it expires, your account will automatically be charged the subscription fee.
How do I know if my trial has been canceled?
After you cancel your Avast VPN trial, you will no longer be able to use the VPN service. You will also no longer be charged for the VPN service. To confirm that your trial has been canceled:
-Open the Avast SecureLine VPN interface and select My account from the main menu.
-Review the table under Plan Details. If your trial has been canceled, it will say so next to Plan Status.
We hope this guide was helpful in cancelling your Avast VPN trial. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer support team for assistance.